5 Eylül 2009 Cumartesi

So Tell The Girls That I Am Back In Town


I've been on the road

I've been on vacation

I've been travelling light to reach my final destination


Now I'm coming home


So tell the girls that I am back in town

You'd better tell them to beware

Well they may go or they might try to hide

I follow on and I'll be there

So tell the girls that I am back in town

And if it's true I do not know

That every girl around had missed me since

I decided to go

I could be your friend

I could be your stranger

I could be the one your mother said would be a danger

Now it's up to you


By Jay Jay Johanson


Şarkı bir erkek için yazılmışsa da, bir kız için de biraz narsistik görünse de dönüşümün ilk postuna uygun buldum, anlayacağınız üzere artık evimdeyim. Yeni fotoğraflara ve maceralara kaldığımız yerden devam edeceğiz ama her şey sırayla olacak, görüşmek üzere diyorum :).


Even this song was written for a man or seems a little bit narcissist for a woman, I thought it's suitable for my first post after my holiday, as you can understand I'm home now. We will continue with new photos and the new adventures but everything will be in order so see you soon :) .

3 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

hoşgeldin cadı..umarım tatil kombinleri gelecek ?? :D:D

Pinor Çen dedi ki...

Hoşgeldiniz =)) Sizi yeni takibe aldım ve gelecek yazılarınızı dört gözle bekliyorummm =)))

ALIŞVERİŞ CİNİ dedi ki...

Hoşgeldin cadıcım, şehrin gürültüsüne hazır mısın? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...