22 Şubat 2011 Salı

Iphone günluğü 6

Bir süredir ara verdiğimiz günlüğümüzün 6. postuyla devam edelim. / It's been a while since my last post for the Iphone diary:


Evet, Aslı Filinta! / Yeap, it's Aslı Filinta!



Teşvikiye'deki Haaz, son zamanlarda favori mağazalarımdan/ Haaz in Tesvikiye is one of my favorite stores right now.


Mini cheese burgerler Den'den / Mini cheeseburgers from Den Cafe.


Lola güzellik uykusunda / Lola is having her beauty nap.



Obika'dan mozzarella, şimdi olsa da yesek. / Mozzarella from Obika, I wish this plate is infront of me now!



Parti, bugün! Bu da davetiyesi. / Party today! And this is the invitation.




Amazon'dan son aldıklarım / Latest buys from Amazon.









Elbise ve kemer / Dress and belt : Zara





Kenan Usta'dan sevgilerle / With love from Kenan Usta. 

6 yorum:

Cansın Ekşi dedi ki...

Günlükteki görsellere bayıldım!

visnetadindaa.blogspot.com

Adsız dedi ki...

güzel kareler..

http://sutlugofret.blogspot.com/

louis vuitton handbags dedi ki...

So gorgeous.wish you a good life.I will keep my eyes on this blog.Hope you can keep posting.louis vuitton handbags Regards

Mens Suits dedi ki...

I like this photo's because it looks like classical picture on it. Love all fashions, place even the food. They caught me in the eye, hope there's another post from you.

modafobik dedi ki...

Kesinlikle Kenan Usta'ya uğramalıyım, holly shit! :D

DB JUNK dedi ki...

Seviyorum bu Iphone günlüğünü dah çok isteriz:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...